Thursday, January 18, 2007

Inday is back!

I've wanted to write sooner, but you know. life. i've been working like a fiend, wrapping up deadlines. i felt it in my hands, my neck, and most of all at my back. good thing i have my "dudung" who rubs my back every now and then. aww.. hehe. plus this blog has been having some sort of a writer's block. it sometimes frustrates me that i can't write about even the most mudane things that's happening to me. my narrative has somehow lost its momentum. all i can think about and concentrate on is work. this is very bad.. but just last christmas break i took the time to shut down (at least for a few days), like an electrical appliance that has been working so long that it overheated and shut itself off. and i was able to spend time at home, get enough sleep, spend sometime with family, with my boyfriend, and do just about the littlest things that i couldn't get my hands on before. but then i had to "restart" again, since i had to go back to work on the 28th and the 29th, then shut down again 'til januray 2. hay.. at least its better than nothing, right? Right. and things are back to normal again so to speak, meaning back to work, back to reality, back to the grind stone, back to the deadlines that has to be met. but it's ok, that's just how life is. i just can't believe it's 2007 already, can you? how time flies. Almost three weeks into the year, and i'm feeling pretty good, optimistic. Anyways, i hope to be able to write as often as i can here. or at least i'll TRY. hehe.

No comments: