Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Welcome

Miss "goody-two-shoes" will have to take a hiatus. She will have to killed, buried or even cremated.

So Welcome..(drumroll please..) to bad ass inday's site.

Some things will definitely not be pretty here. Some can be pretty darned senseless. Some things are trash, some are lies- big, blatant, bare-teethed lies, some are gibberish. But it's my site, not yours. It's my passion, my inspiration, my pain in the ass. And i'm giving myself the permission to be angry, to rant about the most mudane things. And basically just to unleash the bastard in me.

So yeah, go figure or go away! But either way, thank you for being here. You're pretty damn cool. Even if you might be the one who would leave some nasty comments on my blog. At least i know you care. haha! :p


yours in crime,
Inday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inday, garutay? Is that you? Hahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

update na!!.... @_@ hahaha.... pinasasabik mo kami sa mga entry mo... kelan ang launching?... kailangan ba ng media para sa press con?

Anonymous said...

hmmm, bakit sa blog ni randy big boss first lady?

Badass Inday said...

dodong my lab, is that you??? hahaha!!

Badass Inday said...

randy, kaw na bahala sa press con ha. Malapit na ang launching. Kuha ka na rin ng mga sponsors. hahaha!

blue3, si randy na lang tanungin mo. hehehe..